B. L. Academy of Higher Education is an Institute conceived and set up B. L. Development Society, Registered under society act 1860, (S. 33641) on a eight acre area of land situated on Daurala-Mawana road about 08 Km from Modipuram, Meerut. The academy has about 60,000 sq. feet huge building, with lush green lawns and other facilities like hostel, library, laboratory, canteen and play grounds, best suited for excellent quality of education in general and vocational and skill education in particular.
The Academy is approved by U.P. Govt. and is affiliated to CH. Charan Singh University, Meerut, (formerly known as Meerut University). The Academy is also recognized under Sec 2 (f) and 12 (B) of UGC Act, 1958. We offer teacher training program and professional courses like BBA and BCA to population of students, adopting finest teaching practices.
B. L. Academy has some of the unsurpassed facilities to channel students in their quest of knowledge. The Academy is equipped with outstanding laboratories and teaching aids for their teachers training programme, besides common resources like the library, canteen and hostel facilities. Each discipline also has its own lab, libraries and resource centers.
The Transport facility from surrounding places to B. L. Academy is also in place, suited for the fullest convenience and comfort of the teachers and students. Facilities for extra curricular activities have also been given importance and have been made available for the students.
B. L. Academy endeavors to create an encouraging, facilitating academic atmosphere to make possible integration of the younger generation into the needs of present system and to develop educational means by which students are equipped to deal decisively and resourcefully with reality and demonstrate their participation in the evolution of a new world.
List of B.Ed. Students admitted through B.Ed. counselling session 2011-12